Would You Need Help with Your Chicago Format Annotated Bibliography
Academic writing is never easy, no matter what level you are at in your education or what subject you may be studying. Writing an annotated bibliography, however is often harder than many other things that you may be asked to do. The reason is that it requires you to not only create a full list of all of the sources that you have used within your research you also have to write about each of them. You have to write usually around 150 words to either describe the source or analyze it. This requires not just good annotated bibliography writing and formatting skills it also requires excellent research and note taking skills. This is why so many students will turn to us for academic writing help when faced with completing an annotated bibliography Chicago style.
What Is a Chicago Style Annotated Bibliography?
CMS or the Chicago Manual of Style offers two different methods of creating bibliographies and annotation writing. The notes and bibliography style is usually favored by those studying within the humanities while the author-date system is usually found in use with those studying in the physical sciences. It is also a style used extensively within publishing. It has been around for well over a hundred years and you should ensure that you are using the correct method when creating your annotated bibliography in Chicago style. A typical reference will look like:
- Last name, First then middle name, Title of the book. Location: Publisher, Year
The annotation should then follow and this needs to be either a brief description of the source or an analysis of that source showing how relevant it was to your research, its quality and its accuracy. This should be around 150 words in length only.
We Are Qualified to Help with Your Annotated Bibliography
There are many writing services out there that offer academic writing help although many are going to fail to provide you with the level of quality that our specialist services can provide you. An annotated bibliography is not just a piece of writing that needs to be correctly formatted. Creating one requires you to have an in depth knowledge of the subject and the different sources that you have referred to. So if you do not know how to write annotated bibliography, you might need us as we have a pool of highly qualified and very experienced writers to call on that span every subject area. Through us you get to work with an expert that is:
- Highly qualified with a relevant PhD or Masters degree to your area of research and writing
- Highly experienced; the bulk of our experts have over 20 years experience
- Fully aware of and have access to research and literature in your field of research
- Know precisely how to format in Chicago style
- Able to write in good academic English
Use Our Services with Confidence
Many students are worried when ordering help from an online service such as ours. With us however you can order with confidence. We have helped students from over 120 countries in the last 5 years and always aim for your full satisfaction and provide you with all of the professional guarantees and support that you would expect:
- Online ordering and friendly support available around the clock
- Fully confidential writing and editing help
- Proofreading on all services to eliminate errors
- On time delivery no matter how quick you need the work completed
- Plagiarism testing with a free report
- Guaranteed satisfaction or a full refund on your order
- Highly affordable and competitive pricing that will not break the bank